Moderators: triggahappyUZ, CrazyHorse

<<

Bettijohatrix

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Site Rep: International / Overseas

Post 08 Jan 2015, 04:44

Curious as to how many U.S. sites there are with membership

I'm just curious to how many sites in the United States have Helios fully up with the membership, and how exactly it is that mine would travel. I know that my site states to have gone up in Mid Oct. and believe that is why we are still in bugs stage and all. However I have family in California and Colorado, and so If I found sites there and talked them into taking me when I'm there. Would my card activate and keep scores from there the way it does at Hinkle? Also exactly how do i start getting some achievements?
<<

rakesh

Site Admin
Site Admin

Global Moderators
Global Moderators

P&C Representative
P&C Representative

Site Operator
Site Operator

Post 21 Jan 2015, 17:45

Re: Curious as to how many U.S. sites there are with members

USA has started implementing membership into a lot of their sites, however it does take some time to get all sites across to the new membership system.

If you have a look at www.myzonelaser.com and then check the sites list that will give you an indication of the current Sites that have signed up to the new membership system.
Not all of these Sites may have Helios currently some of them may be Running on Nexus, but you can get that information from myzonelaser.com as well.

Your card is a global Membership card and will work at any site that is running the new membership system, all you need to do is logon to the pack and it will store all of your stats and information.

Achievements were in a Beta Testing phase but are now live and being rolled out to all sites on the membership system.
it could take a couple of weeks before your site receives the update from us to activate the achievements.

If you have any further questions or queries please don't hesitate to contact me.
<<

Bettijohatrix

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Post 03 Apr 2017, 11:40

So I've traveled to Colorado, Arizona and California. most of the places I have gone to had the Rift system and neither of my crds worked. In fact this is a bit of a problem. I wonder if you could direct me on who to talk to in the U.S. about one of my cards rejecting. It did so last year after an Update or patch to HInkle Family Fun center and Justin got it fixed with IT after about a month. then last December or November A RESET was done and my card for BettiJoh was broken again. It always seems to be about the same time of the year as last time. I go to log in and it states Login rejected. The new person Son is not having any luck. I'm getting inpatient. Please help with a contact? I would appreciate it. This new kiosk the place got didn't help at all. In fact it wouldn't log either of my cards on the site like the tablet would.

thank you.
<<

Azrael

Zone Poster
Zone Poster

Site Admins
Site Admins

P&C Representative
P&C Representative

Site Rep: SA

Post 04 Apr 2017, 00:10

Bettijohatrix wrote:So I've traveled to Colorado, Arizona and California. most of the places I have gone to had the Rift system and neither of my crds worked. In fact this is a bit of a problem. I wonder if you could direct me on who to talk to in the U.S. about one of my cards rejecting. It did so last year after an Update or patch to HInkle Family Fun center and Justin got it fixed with IT after about a month. then last December or November A RESET was done and my card for BettiJoh was broken again. It always seems to be about the same time of the year as last time. I go to log in and it states Login rejected. The new person Son is not having any luck. I'm getting inpatient. Please help with a contact? I would appreciate it. This new kiosk the place got didn't help at all. In fact it wouldn't log either of my cards on the site like the tablet would.

thank you.

Hi there, if Zone US can't help you with membership problems, then @Shex is likely your best bet. As I understand it, they're overhauling the membership as we speak.

Thanks,
- T.
I aim to misbehave.

"Hey... Isn't P&C in Melbourne?" - Pal, 2012 (On Subtlety)
"And I will pay $50 to get out of Jail again, because this game is a ****" - Vector, 2013 (On Monopoly)
"I do mistrust dinosaurs..." - Rep, 2014 (On Forum Policy)
<<

Bettijohatrix

Zone Bunny
Zone Bunny

Post 12 Apr 2017, 13:17

Thank You I have sent an E-mail, my primary membership card has been out of commission for far too long. it really seems to happen annually as well.

Return to North America